Social Icons

Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

All Tech Tricks First Income Report: July 2013

Many people asking me when you Started your Blog and how much you earn per month so I decided to share my  income report on my blog once in while.I started my blogging before 7 months under the guidance of Imran Uddin my brother and founder of All Tech Buzz. He helped me a lot in blogging and How to make money from online.In simple words I can say I am nothing without him :)

I dint even make single penny in first 4 months of my blogging but i dint lose hope.I only focused How to Increase My Blog Traffic and Quality content.And this helped me to earn money now. Though not extraordinary but still making decent money by blogging part time. Yes I am part time blogger I am pursuing my graduation ( B.E 3rd year) Engineering in electronics stream.

Income Report for Month July 2013:

1.Google AdSense: $200

AdSense Income is main source of income for many bloggers.The income I generated from AdSense is low compared to the my blog traffic.This is due to I only use 2 ad units.As I always feels reader should have comfort.The one more main reason is due to less CPC and CTR.
I learned from my bro Imran uddin he always  believes and says me don't keep  Google Adsense income as primary source of income.I followed him and concentrated on some other ways like offering services and Direct advertisements.

2.SEO and SMO Servcies: $300

This is my main source of income.I started offering paid services to Newbie Bloggers and Clients from last 2 months.I am currently working with some Good projects.
  • If you are a newbie blogger or struggling to make money from your blog then contact us.

3.Sponsored Review: $100

We are getting many sponsor request daily.We are not offering do follow link on our blog due to Google guide lines still many sponsors are ready to for us to review their product  but we are limiting to the only those offers which can add some value to our readers.

4.Infolinks: $60

Infolinks is inline text advertising network.Presently using this as additional source of income. and managing to earn around 2 $ daily.

5.Mad Ads Media: $50

Mad Ads are similar to Google ads but it is CPM based.I just tested it on my blog for 25 days I placed 2 ads at end of footer  and managed to earn 2$ daily .I felt that it is effecting loading time of blog so I removed them completely.
  • If you have Good traffic and want to make some extra bucks then you can try Mad Ads Media.

Expenses:

We Offered Bloggers $50 for publishing our Posts for our Clients and $50 for social media promotion.
  • If you are new blogger and want to have social media promotion you can contact me on facebook.
Summing up all net works: $200+$300+$100+$60+$50-50$-$50=$610.if we convert into my country currency 610*60=Rs 36,600.

This is not  a great income but I think its decent income as part time blogger.Yes I am Engineering student pursuing 3rd year.

Recently many advertisers contacted us for Direct Advertisements. Presently we are accepting only potential clients.Soon you can see some Direct Advertisement Banners on our Blog.
As I already said I started Offering Services on SEO and Blogging Consultancy.If you are Newbie Blogger need SEO guidance you can Contact us.

Plans ahead:

  • Always Increase Traffic to blog is top Priority
  • I want to expand My services
  • I will high priority to affiliate marketing.
  • Want to make a four figure income from blogging which is not that difficult.
  • Looking to hire some paid content writers with excellent writing skills having good knowledge in Tech aspects.If you want to paid author you can Contact me
If you any suggestion or anything tell in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment