Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Why you Should Stop Using Mad Ads Media Today- Mad Ads Honest Review

Mad Ads Media an Advertising network I found few months back. Actually I was searching for Best CPM Ad Networks in Google. Then I came across Mad ads. First when I saw its amazing I thought I can make some huge money from it.I estimated the income how much can I generate every day and every month by using their Revenue calculator.The results mads me happy.After seeing results I applied for It.Here the comes story..!!!
I got my application approved on 22nd April  2013. I placed the Ads from the day one I got approved. But what the Revenue Calculator showed is absolutely false in real..:(. Continue reading I just listed everything in detail below.
I still continuing using Mad Ads with a small hope that I can get the CPM which is equal to revenue calculator showed but it never happened in this 6 months.

How Much Impressions I am Getting Daily Now?

In this month I am making daily 5000 page views on an average but this time CPM sucks compared to starting.It was just $0.06-$0.07.When I used Revenue calculator the ECPM is $.92 Check the screen shot below you can understand easily whats the difference.
Daily Page Views and CPM

Revenue Calculator showing is 0.92$ ECPM Daily

 I have Calculated my earnings using their revenue calculator. I can get daily traffic  minimum of 6.28% ,U.k 1.41%,Canada and Australia making 1%.( I also Attached the screen shot of my traffic stats that are taken from Google Analytics. check below
Traffic Stats according to Google Analytics:
Now is it Clear? I Hope you understand looking that stats easily !

About Payments:

According to Mad Ads Minimum Payout must be Minimum of 50$. I Made 50$ almost 2 months before but I dint get any payout till now.To make you Confirm just check the screen shots below.

And Check this Out Funny but Irritating also.Now today date is 26 October( remember date).And Now check the Below Screen Shot.
 Lol! When they will release the payment??? August,July and even June also pending !
I found some members got payout but not happen with me till now.So I eliminated Mad Ads Completely from my blog.

If you are also using Mad Ads Media in your Blog let us know your experience in the comments below.!!!

Must Check: 10 ways I used to Increase my Traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment